Monday 17 November 2014

~ Inspiration of the Week ~ #2


Hello There! 
Sorry sorry sorry my lovelies i haven't been writing anything! My camera had broken, my tests and preparations been drowning me in this viscous see of black pen inks and paints for art project! But today I've got some time to catch up and what I've found is this~
The Inspiration of the Week, this amazing, inspiring boohoo Moroccan Style Lookbook from Billabong's Winter Collection for Women! I loved the collection! Hope you like it too!
Well, since My hands been broken and my eyes been blinded.. meaning my camera, I will be posting Christmas Ideas, a Movie review I'm already working on and some other - non outfit posts! 

Have a great week dears <3

-xoxo Masha










3 comments:

  1. Inspiring photos!

    Enter my Oasap Cape Giveaway (Open Internationally) Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Masha! could you please post something about what to give to boyfriend on christmas?? it would really help a lot of girls!! thank you! ps: i love your blog!! keep going

    ReplyDelete